Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Time “Always Allowed” Keeps Resetting

Multiple times I’ve added apps to the Always Allowed list but it has reset 3 times or more in 3 days. At first I did it in airplane mode and then when I turned on wifi, it reset. So the next two times I did it with wifi on. Then at some point in the process it resets and I’ve only got 3 apps allowed. I have Screen Time set to sync between all my devices. I’m just using it for myself. Thanks for any help you can give.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Mar 20, 2020 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2020 4:21 PM

Hello WhiskersMcGee,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with Screen Time on your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

Try these steps:

You may also want to make sure your iPhone is fully update: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. (Be sure to have a current backup prior to updating.)

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2020 4:21 PM in response to WhiskersMcGee

Hello WhiskersMcGee,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with Screen Time on your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

Try these steps:

You may also want to make sure your iPhone is fully update: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. (Be sure to have a current backup prior to updating.)

Take care.

Screen Time “Always Allowed” Keeps Resetting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.