Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.8.2.3 in Mac with OSX 10.13.6 (High Seirra) can't find the iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 13.3.1

As the title describes a lot, I want to add some more info. My Mac is quite old enough to upgrade the OSX, it's a MacBook Pro 13.3" (Early 2011).

Whenever I want to connect the iPhone to the Mac, iPhone shows the usual notification, if I trust this computer or not? After confirming it never shown in iTunes but I can see that the iPhone is properly connected to the Mac from "About this Mac">"System Reports">"USB". Additionally, I noticed once that when I connected to the Mac, my Google Drive installed in Mac showed, if I want to backup my iPhone's data to Google Drive.

I tried uninstalling iTunes as some people suggested to reinstall the iTunes and that worked for some, I tried even from the Terminal but I can't.

It will really be very helpful for me if I can have a solution from the experts.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 20, 2020 11:07 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 21, 2020 2:43 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks for your effort.

Link 1 & 3 is not necessary cause for me as everything is okay from those sides.

Link 2, Section entitled "If you use a Mac" is my case. But as I have already stated that I can see iPhone in the USB tree when iPhone is connected but couldn't see in iTunes. Their suggestion is, "If you see your iPhone, iPad, or iPod under USB Device Tree, get the latest macOS or install the latest updates. If you don't see your device or still need help, contact Apple Support."

And also mentioned that, due to saturation I can't update my OSX.

That's where I stuck.

iTunes 12.8.2.3 in Mac with OSX 10.13.6 (High Seirra) can't find the iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 13.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.