Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Find Wifi Sync on my iphone xs max

I just finish setting up my WiFi sync in iTunes but when i went to my iPhone XS max setting under general, i couldn't find the iTunes WiFi sync on my iPhone.

Please i need urgent assistance.

Thanks.

Posted on Mar 21, 2020 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2020 4:45 PM

Sync your content using Wi-Fi

After you set up syncing with iTunes using USB, you can set up iTunes to sync to your device with Wi-Fi instead of USB.

1. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. 
  2. Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window. 
  3. Select "Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi". 
  4. Click Apply.

When the computer and the device are on the same Wi-Fi network, the device appears in iTunes. The device syncs automatically whenever it's plugged in to power and iTunes is open on the computer.

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT210612

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2020 4:45 PM in response to Akongh

Sync your content using Wi-Fi

After you set up syncing with iTunes using USB, you can set up iTunes to sync to your device with Wi-Fi instead of USB.

1. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. 
  2. Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window. 
  3. Select "Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi". 
  4. Click Apply.

When the computer and the device are on the same Wi-Fi network, the device appears in iTunes. The device syncs automatically whenever it's plugged in to power and iTunes is open on the computer.

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT210612

Mar 22, 2020 2:43 AM in response to Akongh

I have an iPhone XS Max which sync alright.

I have also enabled the "SYNC WITH THIS iPhone WITH WIFI"

Now when i went into my phone settings under GENERAL,

I cant find the "ITUNES WIFI SYNC" on my iPhone to enable me sync with my WiFi so it will connect to my iTunes on my PC.

Can anyone assist me pls? this is very urgent. Thanks

Can't Find Wifi Sync on my iphone xs max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.