Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown calls going to voicemail

Help! Unknown calls are going to voicemail. I just spent some time with Apple Support online, went through every they could think of, Do not disturb is off,Silence unknown callers is off, turned phone on and off. No joy. Running the latest 13 update on my iphone 10r. Really need to get my calls, anybody?

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 12:07 PM

You and Apple Support performed the same troubleshooting steps that I would have recommended. It appears that you did not get successful results. That leaves one other option and that is a call to your carrier's support. Do you have any caller ID apps from your carrier? It may be a long shot but a call to your carrier may help.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2020 12:07 PM in response to RoseNick

You and Apple Support performed the same troubleshooting steps that I would have recommended. It appears that you did not get successful results. That leaves one other option and that is a call to your carrier's support. Do you have any caller ID apps from your carrier? It may be a long shot but a call to your carrier may help.

Axel F.

Unknown calls going to voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.