Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applications keep crashing

Anyone else having a difficult Macbook 16" ? Does anyone else have the problem of Mac OS applications just crashing on Mac OS Catalina? I have the newest MacBook Pro 16" and a lot of apps are striking quite a bit of nerves as I am working on apps ad then all of a sudden stye keep crashing in not even heavy use. I have a lot of adobe softwares crashing and also have software like OBS and Wirecast, and more that I do not remember at the time. It is very very strange for these apps to crash on a Macbook pro that has been out for a while now to get support from developers from applications. Could It be software from developers point needing to be fixed or could It be the Macbook?

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 6:25 PM

Could be either one. When the apps crash, does a crash report appear saying the app "unexpectedly quit"? If it does, copy and paste the text in that report in a reply to this Discusison.

1 reply

Applications keep crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.