📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Epson L3150 printer and iPhone - AirPrint

Hello confined folks,

I just bought a new printer: Epson L3150, which according to Epson website is compatible with iPhone, but although both devices are using the same network, my iPhone says it can't find any AirPrint printers.

My old printer was also an Epson WiFi printer and iPhones had no problem to find it.

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Thanks Paulo

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 3:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 3:39 PM

Your Epson L3150 printer isn’t appearing on a list of Airprint compatible printers.

About AirPrint

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201311

Double check with manufacturer but it looks like to print from iPhone to this printer you need to use their app downloaded from the App Store.

2 replies

Mar 25, 2020 3:23 PM in response to pmonnerat

Hello pmonnerat,

Thanks for posting to the Apple Support Communities, and I understand the printer can't be found. I'll do what I can to help.

Here are some suggestions:

Have a great day.

Epson L3150 printer and iPhone - AirPrint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.