Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting a pop up window that says "Do you want the application "SearchSystem" to accept incoming network connections ?

I keep getting a pop up window that says "Do you want the application "SearchSystem" to accept incoming network connections ?

I can't find that application anywhere on my computer. I have gone to my firewall and do not see it listed there either. Do I hit allow Or deny ?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 10:29 AM

I suggest that you start by clicking on the "Deny" button. It may be possible that your notebook is "infected" with either adware or malware. To detect and remove it, I suggest that you consider using Malwarebytes for Mac. They provide a free trial period so you can check it out. Please post back your results.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.