Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Settings

I have the following problem: If I click

-Setting

-Cellular

I do not see underlisted app I can decide to use Cellular Data or not. And I have same problem on my iphone6

Can somebody help me?

thanks

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 11:55 AM

Hey there, MonicaMV!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're unable to see your applications when navigating to Settings > Cellular. Let's tackle this together.

Have you tried closing the Settings app and restarting your iPhone? If not, go ahead and try that first:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If this continues, you can try resetting network settings. Since this will remove saved networks, along with VPN and APN settings, be sure to have this information written down to reconnect. Follow the steps below to reset, then check if these settings are available for you:

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. 

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2020 11:55 AM in response to MonicaMV

Hey there, MonicaMV!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're unable to see your applications when navigating to Settings > Cellular. Let's tackle this together.

Have you tried closing the Settings app and restarting your iPhone? If not, go ahead and try that first:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If this continues, you can try resetting network settings. Since this will remove saved networks, along with VPN and APN settings, be sure to have this information written down to reconnect. Follow the steps below to reset, then check if these settings are available for you:

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. 

Take care!

Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.