Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 13.4 battery drain

i really disappointed by the new update 13.4. Really bad for battery. Even i not use and even i off all backgrounds activity but battery auto drain and see in chart it show little blue dots in graphs and today give me suggestion message too, see in attached screenshots

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 12:54 AM

Hi Mihashmi,

Was that battery usage report run by you within 12 to 24 hours after the iOS was installed? If YES then I would like you to check the report after 24 - 36 hours later. When an iPhone is updated, there is considerable amount of background activity that goes on right after the update. That activity will show more battery drain than usual during that time. Monitor this and you should see the battery usage level off soon thereafter.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2020 12:54 AM in response to Mihashmi

Hi Mihashmi,

Was that battery usage report run by you within 12 to 24 hours after the iOS was installed? If YES then I would like you to check the report after 24 - 36 hours later. When an iPhone is updated, there is considerable amount of background activity that goes on right after the update. That activity will show more battery drain than usual during that time. Monitor this and you should see the battery usage level off soon thereafter.

Axel F.

ios 13.4 battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.