Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP envy 27 monitor wont connect to macbook pro 2017

I am trying to connect a HP Envy 27 monitor to my Macbook pro laptop from 2017 but cannot get the software. I thought when I research this it was compatible with my laptop.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 8:05 PM

I think you need to ask HP's tech support for help with their product. It is not an Apple product.

Use external monitors with your Mac - Apple Support.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2020 8:05 PM in response to not-technical-at-all

I think you need to ask HP's tech support for help with their product. It is not an Apple product.

Use external monitors with your Mac - Apple Support.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

HP envy 27 monitor wont connect to macbook pro 2017

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.