Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

exhange my new order

I am very sad I purchased from the official apple website iPhone iPhone xr from my visa account and actually pulled the money and sent it to my uncle's address in Florida and requested it on 10/3 of 13 days exactly and sent to the required address in Florida but my daughter was sad because I brought it in black and I want to I replaced it to yellow instead of black as soon as my plane is on 1/4 after 6 days What do I do and it will not open at all I want someone from technical support to help as soon as possible please I am from Egypt and I do not know how to communicate with you and all the branches in Florida Locked, please help. I know the size of the big Apple well, and I love it very much.

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 5:49 PM

Apple is not here. All we users can do is offer suggestions. You can contact Apple here: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Similar questions

13 replies

Mar 25, 2020 5:54 PM in response to fady102

You will need to ask Apple about the current return policy. All stores are closed - normally you have 14 days to return the device.

As mentioned, we cannot help you - we are just other users here.

You do know that your warranty will only be good in the country of purchase? So, if you live in Egypt and there is something wrong with the phone, you would need to send it to the US for repair.

Mar 25, 2020 6:06 PM in response to fady102

As you were told:

we are all other users here and help with technical problems.

We do not work for Apple.

We have no access to anyone's account.

We cannot help solve your problem.

If you cannot phone, start a support ticket by clicking on the contact support link in the upper right corner on this page, or go to your Apple store order, your account, and see if there is a "report a problem" option.

That is all we can do here, sorry.

exhange my new order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.