Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help me, I need your helps

Hello, I bought an Iphone 12 pro max in United States last year. MY warranty on 12th January 2022, but now I'm having a big problem it has been shut down suddenly, I did not do anything, just left it on my desk until I took it on to use and realize it does not work anymore. I moved to Vietnam for living now, and I have 10 days left of warranty from Apple. How can I do now, I brought it to Authorised Service Provider of Apple, the staff said: need to have an original invoice of Apple when bought it in United State. However, I lost it already, I don't know what to do now. Please help me out with this problem? Thank you

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 9:32 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 1, 2022 9:37 PM in response to giangnguyen113

giangnguyen113 Said:

"Please help me, I need your helps: [...]I brought it to Authorised Service Provider of Apple, the staff said: need to have an original invoice of Apple when bought it in United State. However, I lost it already, I don't know what to do now. Please help me out with this problem? Thank you"

-------

Request a New Invoice:

Contact Apple Support, and request a new invoice. Have them eMail you a copy, or mail you a hardcopy, if eMailing is not an option for the AASP. Go Here: Contact Apple Support (VN) - Apple Support

Please help me, I need your helps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.