Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud email address has been hacked and I need to delete or change. I do not want lose my Apple ID.

My iCloud email address receives threatening emails from different senders. This address must be on the dark web. I need to delete or change that address. This is a serious security breach and Apple needs to come up with a fix. Any help would be appreciated.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 7:32 AM

Hi Ehcowan,

Here is how to change to make amendment on your email address for iCloud or Apple ID . Please go to the section "How to change your Apple ID if it ends with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com"

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202667

Good luck!

2 replies

My iCloud email address has been hacked and I need to delete or change. I do not want lose my Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.