Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watchOS 6.2 - Siri watch face no longer shows activity data, Infograph Modular no longer has sunrise/sunset complication?

I have a series 5 Watch running watchOS 6.2 and an iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS 13.4. Prior to these updates, I typically used the Siri watch face, and it always showed the activity data, either visible on the screen, or just a scroll or two beneath. Now, even scrolling down no longer shows that. I have removed the watch face, re-added it, toggled the Activity data source on and off in the Watch app on my iPhone, and nothing.

So then I thought, fine, I'll just use the Infograph Modular watch face and set one of the complications to the activity rings. But the sunrise/sunset complication is not available on the Infograph Modular watch face! Yet it is available on the Infograph watch face?

What the heck am I missing about what is going on here?

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 12:43 AM

I'm also missing it on the siri watch face. It's really annoying.

Similar questions

1 reply

watchOS 6.2 - Siri watch face no longer shows activity data, Infograph Modular no longer has sunrise/sunset complication?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.