Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All songs from a recent purchase did not download from iTunes store.

All songs from a recent purchase did not download from iTunes store. They appear on the album list twice but are not accessible. Download circle appears on one copy of each. Asterisk precedes each selection.

MacBook Air 11", 10.15

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 8:02 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Jackal1952,

I see that you're having an issue when trying to access some songs on an album that you purchased. I understand your concern, and I'd be happy to look into this with you.

Let's have you delete the album and then download it again. The article below will provide you with the steps on how to redownload past purchases, if needed.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

If you go through these steps and the issue remains, respond back with some more details. Which device are you using? When you say that they are not accessible, do you mean they are grayed out?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2020 8:02 AM in response to Jackal1952

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Jackal1952,

I see that you're having an issue when trying to access some songs on an album that you purchased. I understand your concern, and I'd be happy to look into this with you.

Let's have you delete the album and then download it again. The article below will provide you with the steps on how to redownload past purchases, if needed.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

If you go through these steps and the issue remains, respond back with some more details. Which device are you using? When you say that they are not accessible, do you mean they are grayed out?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All songs from a recent purchase did not download from iTunes store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.