Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order still processing

So I ordered the iPad Pro on the 25th March and it’s been 3 days since that and it’s still on processing. Also I ordered the pencil today ( 27th ) and it still says processing. I read it takes about 45 minutes for the processing stage to clear. Will I get my orders on time? ( dates of arrival on picture )

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 4:14 PM

20 replies

Mar 27, 2020 4:18 PM in response to Hjjhhhh

Apple typcially meets the estimated delivery date on an order. But these are extraordinary times, which may or may not effect your order. You'll know the device is shipping when the status changes first to preparing to ship, then when it has officially shipped, you'll get a tracking notification. The processing stage can actually remain far longer than 45 minutes, including up to days.

Mar 27, 2020 4:24 PM in response to Hjjhhhh

I have a couple DVDs that I ordered from a place 120 miles away. They were put in the mail yesterday, but tracking says I may not get them until the 30th. A month ago I’d probably get them tomorrow.

With more and more people staying home and ordering things online shippers are overwhelmed....and many are dealing with their own employees getting sick and being short handed.

Please be patient. Part of the world’s new normal is patience. Folks are doing the best they can in some very trying situations.

Mar 29, 2020 7:39 AM in response to Hjjhhhh

Which simply means your Pencil is available to ship but your iPad is not. Why do you keep posting about this? We can't help you get anything faster from Apple. And to be brutally honest, in a time when people are dying every single day from a virus, your lack of patience is not our issue. Instead, I hope you are at home and safe and that's far more important in the scheme of things than when you'll get a new iPad.

Mar 30, 2020 3:06 PM in response to lobsterghost1

No it’s actually 3, and I’ve had 3 in the space of like 5 years. I had the very 1st gen. iPad mini. And I guess you can say the new 2020 one. And by the way it’s getting prepared for shipment and my Apple Pencil arrived today a day earlier! Does that mean that my iPad could come earlier, beacuse the day before it came it was in preparing for shipment, then later on in the day it changed to shipped and arrived to my local DO.

so does that mean I could get my iPad earlier since it’s already on processing 😳

Order still processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.