Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with camera app after iOS 13.4 update

I noticed after taking a picture that when I click on the thumbnail at the bottom of the screen it no longer shows me the photo I have just taken but instead shows a photo I took a few hours ago.

Force closing the camera app, restarting the phone and hard reset did not resolve the issue.

Has anyone else experienced this after updating to iOS 13.4?

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 6:39 AM

Mine is a different issue. I seem to see a green vertical line in on screen only when i open front camera for selfies. It’s visible throughout the screen and even on the clicked pictures. All the other times is just perfect no green vertical line at all. I update to 13.4 yesterday itself. Did someone else noticed??

Similar questions

14 replies

May 28, 2020 3:55 PM in response to knightshade91

After updating to iOS 13.4.1 it’s been a nightmare! My apps don’t work, my video camera is usually gone (makes an appearance now and then), my talk to text is a mess, and more! Can’t get a hold of Apple to save my life except once in the night and worked with the guy for over an hour and when he gave me an instruction and said he’d wait... he didn’t! He was gone when I got done which was in less than a minute. It’s a mess!

Problems with camera app after iOS 13.4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.