Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off ask to buy on iOS 13.3.1?

How do I turn off ask to buy on iOS 13.3.1. Already looked on settings - iCloud - family sharing - and clicked on child’s name. Unable to find ask to buy switch to turn off.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 3:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 5:32 AM

Use these steps to turn Ask to Buy on or off for family members who are under 18* in your family group. If you turn off Ask to Buy for a family member after they turn 18,* you can't turn it on again.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] and tap Family Sharing. If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud and tap Family.
  2. Tap your family member's name.
  3. Tap Ask to Buy.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2020 5:32 AM in response to cayleng

Use these steps to turn Ask to Buy on or off for family members who are under 18* in your family group. If you turn off Ask to Buy for a family member after they turn 18,* you can't turn it on again.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] and tap Family Sharing. If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud and tap Family.
  2. Tap your family member's name.
  3. Tap Ask to Buy.

How do I turn off ask to buy on iOS 13.3.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.