Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Iphones

I just replaced my iphone6 and my wife's flip phone with two iphone XR's. I have had an itunes acct for years. Can I use my existing itunes for both phones? I already opened a new appleID acct for my wife and now can't ad new aps to hers since itunes won't allow it because it is a new acct. Please help me. Dave (Gatorgetter 1)

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 7:05 AM

If you are using your home computer iTunes account to download apps to iPhone, that no longer works. You now manage apps directly on each phone separately. Since you've had an account for years, you can use Family Sharing to let your wife use apps you've already downloaded or purchased.

See this link about Family Sharing --> Family Sharing - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2020 7:05 AM in response to Gatorgetter1

If you are using your home computer iTunes account to download apps to iPhone, that no longer works. You now manage apps directly on each phone separately. Since you've had an account for years, you can use Family Sharing to let your wife use apps you've already downloaded or purchased.

See this link about Family Sharing --> Family Sharing - Apple

Multiple Iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.