Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blurry screenshot Image when being sent on Whatsapp

Anyone knows why screenshot image is so blurry when sent on WhatsApp compared to normal image taken by camera. I have this problem on my IPhone XS Max and I can’t find the solution to it. When I try sending a screenshot image to WhatsApp via the photos app it’s blurry . But when I send a screenshot image via WhatsApp ( the + icon ) , the image is perfectly fine. Is this WhatsApp problem or is there a problem with the photos app. The image is way more blurry then any other phones. I’ve tried restarting my phone but nothing seem to work. If anyone knows how to fix this , please help me find the solution for this.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 6:40 AM

But I’ve never seen such blurry image before . And it only happens to screenshot images. But even if it has a limit of only 64mb , it doesn’t explain why when I try sending a screenshot via WhatsApp, the image is completely normal.

2 replies

Blurry screenshot Image when being sent on Whatsapp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.