Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps

My apps are missing from my Home screen. Does anyone know where I can access them? Thanks

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 3:41 PM

If you’re unable to find an App on your device, you can use the Search function to find it.

To search your iPad, simply touch the screen in any free space except near any of the screen edges, and slide your finger downwards to reveal the Search dialogue. Enter the App name - and if installed, the icon and its location will be displayed; touch the App icon and it will launch.

If installed Apps have actually gone missing, you can reset your Home Screens:

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 3:41 PM in response to juliet105

If you’re unable to find an App on your device, you can use the Search function to find it.

To search your iPad, simply touch the screen in any free space except near any of the screen edges, and slide your finger downwards to reveal the Search dialogue. Enter the App name - and if installed, the icon and its location will be displayed; touch the App icon and it will launch.

If installed Apps have actually gone missing, you can reset your Home Screens:

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout

Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.