Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Real or scam Apple Support

Had this email saying my Apple was accessed from another device. I just wanted to see if the email was genuine before I clicked verification. Can anybody help please

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 1:28 PM

Note the broken English. Apple uses proper grammar and punctuation.

I couldn’t help but reply with horrible words LOL.

If you replied to the address from which the bad guys sent the email, they now know that is a valid address and worth more. If so, expect to see more of that trash.

For the same reason, please do not post screen shots that reveal your e-mail address. There are millions of users of these forums worldwide and may not be helpful and nice as Niel! I wold consider the address burned since it has been visible here for about 90 minutes. I will ask our Hosts to delete the image.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2020 1:28 PM in response to Richjc123

Note the broken English. Apple uses proper grammar and punctuation.

I couldn’t help but reply with horrible words LOL.

If you replied to the address from which the bad guys sent the email, they now know that is a valid address and worth more. If so, expect to see more of that trash.

For the same reason, please do not post screen shots that reveal your e-mail address. There are millions of users of these forums worldwide and may not be helpful and nice as Niel! I wold consider the address burned since it has been visible here for about 90 minutes. I will ask our Hosts to delete the image.

Real or scam Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.