Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

copying CD to iTunes

Why is the order of songs always reversed when I copy a CD to iTunes?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 3:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 5:37 AM

I assume you mean in the Songs View, in which case it's almost certainly because the list you're looking at is in the "most recent" Date Added order, so the last song to be added from a CD is the most recent addition.

In the Songs View, simply click on the Date Added header to reverse the order of the list:

Click on the Date Added header to reverse the order of the column (note that the albums are now in reverse order too. Ignore the alphabetical order of the album title because it's not that column that is being used to sort):

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 5:37 AM in response to rtb4849

I assume you mean in the Songs View, in which case it's almost certainly because the list you're looking at is in the "most recent" Date Added order, so the last song to be added from a CD is the most recent addition.

In the Songs View, simply click on the Date Added header to reverse the order of the list:

Click on the Date Added header to reverse the order of the column (note that the albums are now in reverse order too. Ignore the alphabetical order of the album title because it's not that column that is being used to sort):

copying CD to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.