Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

Where are the check marks next to the songs so I can only copy certain songs to iTunes instead of the entire cd?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 9:55 AM

The tickboxes are to the left of the track titles, as shown below, in a screenshot showing the Import CD window:

In the screenshot above, track 3 (Moving On Up) has been deselected, so it will not be imported to my iTunes Library.

If the tickboxes are not displayed, click on Edit/Preferences/General>Show: List view tickboxes and make sure the tick is in the box (clicking on the box toggles the tick on and off)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2020 9:55 AM in response to Whyareyousoconfusing

The tickboxes are to the left of the track titles, as shown below, in a screenshot showing the Import CD window:

In the screenshot above, track 3 (Moving On Up) has been deselected, so it will not be imported to my iTunes Library.

If the tickboxes are not displayed, click on Edit/Preferences/General>Show: List view tickboxes and make sure the tick is in the box (clicking on the box toggles the tick on and off)

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.