Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Acorn Subscription Access.

I purchased a subscription to ACORN TV. The cost was 1 month free and then $5.99 per month as advertised on the Apple e-mail offer and on my subscription confirmation e-mail. However, when I try to access the channel, it doesn't recognize my subscription using my apple ID. So, I tried to say, "I forgot my password" so that I can set up a new password. It tells me it doesn't recognize my e-mail. If I try to sign up through the ACORN app, it wants me to pay $6.99 vice $5.99 per month (with one free week instead of a free month).

So, how do I fix this with Apple (since my arrangement is with Apple not ACORN)? Apple support just keeps leading me in circles.

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 12:55 AM

The Acorn TV subscription as started in the Apple TV app is only available in the Apple TV app. It cannot be exchanged with watching options in the separate Acorn TV app. And vise versa.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 12:55 AM in response to tmbashor

The Acorn TV subscription as started in the Apple TV app is only available in the Apple TV app. It cannot be exchanged with watching options in the separate Acorn TV app. And vise versa.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Acorn Subscription Access.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.