Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant find my subscription to watch Apple TV app on my Samsung LD. I changed emails. I can log in with my new email and password. However, the TV says YOU HAVE NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Can't open my Apple TV app without being asked to Pay and Subscribe. I have a subscription.

My original email is defunct. So I changed my email address and password. I can log in to Apple with that, BUT on my Samsung Apple tv app, I receive: "You have no Subscription", which I definitely pay for monthly. HELP (please not my old email address does not even exist any longer). Have spent 2 hours with no luck finding my subscription.

LS03A,

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 8:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 11:50 PM

the subscriptions and everything ties to the appleID if you switch apple id then you start from scratch

Manage and use your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply

Cant find my subscription to watch Apple TV app on my Samsung LD. I changed emails. I can log in with my new email and password. However, the TV says YOU HAVE NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.