Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13/13.4 Status bar problem, the icons keeping disappearing.

Hello every one

Is since I have update my phone to iOS 13 that I have an issue with the status bar, time to time the icons and in the specific the wifi icon are keeping disappearing and also now that I have update the phone to iOS 13.4 a strange thinks is happening in flight mode. The name of the carrier is remaining on the status bar, is it normal? Is it a bug? There is a solution to my problem with the status bar? I have already restarted, restored and so on but nothing change. Please help me and sorry for my English.

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 9:06 AM

Apple, could you please sort this out?

I've also been having this problem with my iPhone 8 since I updated to iOS 13. New versions didn't fix this.

Icons on status bar keep disappearing and are not refreshed whatsoever! Nothing can fix this, not even restoring it to factory settings with iTunes.

A lot of other people have this issue within iPhones with bezels (up until the 8), that can be seen via a quick research.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 9:06 AM in response to Giampiero289

Apple, could you please sort this out?

I've also been having this problem with my iPhone 8 since I updated to iOS 13. New versions didn't fix this.

Icons on status bar keep disappearing and are not refreshed whatsoever! Nothing can fix this, not even restoring it to factory settings with iTunes.

A lot of other people have this issue within iPhones with bezels (up until the 8), that can be seen via a quick research.

iOS 13/13.4 Status bar problem, the icons keeping disappearing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.