Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 promax get hot after a time using

I have used iphone 11 promax for 4 months, ios 13 from the beginning. But it overheats from 2 weeks ago during using, i could hold it any more. I wonder why it happens since it is still normal for a long time.

What i should do in this case ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 5:52 AM

ntmlien ~ WIth Facebook using 41%, try closing that app:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone

...and then avoid using Facebook for an hour whilst continuing to use other apps. ...Is your iPhone then cooler? If not, consider contacting Apple directly:

Contact Apple Support

Contacting Apple

õ¿õ¬

7 replies

Apr 5, 2020 6:39 AM in response to Alancito

when my get hotter, i stop using and it get cooler.

today it get hot again, I even use Facebook for a while. So i turn off all app and turn off BACKGROUND App refresh. It gets cooler in 5mins. I think this just temporary solution :( i have used iPhone for many years. But this is the 1st time, i have met this issue.

is it about the battery problem or something?

Apr 5, 2020 9:06 AM in response to ntmlien942

ntmlien942 wrote: "today it get hot again, I even use Facebook for a while. So i turn off all app and turn off BACKGROUND App refresh. It gets cooler in 5mins."

Your description appears to indicate that Facebook is the problem: Using Facebook it gets hot. Turn off all apps and it gets cooler.

"is it about the battery problem or something?"

I doubt that the battery in a new iPhone 11 Pro Max would be the problem. My suggestion: Don't use Facebook until you see an update for that app or iOS. Then install the update(s) and see if Facebook still makes it hot.

õ¿õ¬

Iphone 11 promax get hot after a time using

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.