Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro x issues

Hi Everyone.

I newly installed logic on my new Mac OS Catalina. Audio files imported plays, sound like when cassette tapes is popping out of the 90s cassette player. I have changed the tempo and the bit rate but problem persists. Help!

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 11:51 AM

One easy way is to use Music.

Convert music file formats in Music on Mac - Apple Support

WD

Similar questions

6 replies

Apr 1, 2020 12:52 PM in response to adebayo33

Logic Pro and new Apple Mac Operating Systems always seem to have surprise glitches usually taking revisions of both the operating system and Logic Pro. Psychologically the big downside is that Apple is apparently turning the user base into beta testers, and the user base is far more amateur based than it used to be so it doesn't really seem to matter. Windows is perfectly fine for Audio work, I've used both systems for many years. Both Cubase/Nuendo and Pro Tools work well on either Win 7 or 10.

Needed to use my Mac Pro running MacOS Snow Leopard to do some re-recording for a client.... Logic 9 was a joy to use, solid to the point of being invisible.

Logic Pro x issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.