Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting a playlist

I have a problem with deleting playlist from my iPhone.

Recently I have added a playlist wich icnluded 100 songs. Whan I have added it, songs have been downloading. I cant do any actions with this playlist whether add another music to my phone or delete this playlist. When I try to delete a playlist it shows me that music is downloading. The circle near the track is spinnig. I guess it will be infinitely. That is all. Please help me.

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 3:47 PM

Hi Dmitry__,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help deleting a playlist in the Music app on your iOS device. It sounds like downloading music to this playlist is keeping it from being deleted. To delete a playlist, you should be able to "Touch and hold the playlist, then tap Delete from Library." I'll do what I can to help.

Have you tried going into Airplane Mode and deleting the playlist: Use Airplane Mode on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch? That should stop all downloading.

What about restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone?

Let me know how that goes.

Have a fantastic day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 3:47 PM in response to Dmitry__

Hi Dmitry__,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help deleting a playlist in the Music app on your iOS device. It sounds like downloading music to this playlist is keeping it from being deleted. To delete a playlist, you should be able to "Touch and hold the playlist, then tap Delete from Library." I'll do what I can to help.

Have you tried going into Airplane Mode and deleting the playlist: Use Airplane Mode on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch? That should stop all downloading.

What about restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone?

Let me know how that goes.

Have a fantastic day!

Deleting a playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.