Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email takes a long time to load

emails on my iPhone take a long time to load, I am not able to send emails from my iPhone

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 6:36 AM

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If it your iPhone without any profile installed then the internet may the issue

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency who issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency who provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

If nothing works

Remove and add email account (It tales a minute or so)

Watch the GIF below

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 6:36 AM in response to DXBwinter

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If it your iPhone without any profile installed then the internet may the issue

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency who issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency who provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

If nothing works

Remove and add email account (It tales a minute or so)

Watch the GIF below

Email takes a long time to load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.