Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

11 Pro - camera issues

Hi

I use my iphone mainly for photography. I have the 11 Pro and loved it - until recently.

I have lost so many shots because the screen - or controls - become unresponsive. For example if I compose a photo and decide it would be better at wide angle, if I tap on .5 it no longer swaps to wide angle. Or if I'm zooming in on something tiny, when I try and move the wheel to increase the zoom it freezes. I have to go out of "photo" into video or other mode, then back to photo and start again. Also, if I am zoomed in and the zoom wheel is visible, it doesn't disappear and I can't take the photo. I've figured out this can be overcome by tapping to get a focus point but it's irritating and didn't use to happen.

The second issue is quite a big one to me - I used to love the sky photos I could get. But recently skies are just a mass of blown white/grey - as if you've applied a really over the top HDR filter. And I've lost all definition - so trees against sky that used to look so good now look blown out and awful.

I'm at a loss. I've just done a forced reset but in the meantime wondered if anyone else had encountered similar issues? I'm starting to wonder if it's a faulty phone?

Many thanks.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 6:07 AM

I learn from here -->

Similar questions

1 reply

11 Pro - camera issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.