Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery

hi yesterday i was running errands and my phone died as i was on my way home, i plugged it in to charge and it still hasnt turned on. this phone has had no problems previously on battery or in general

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 4:48 PM

Are you using the power adapter connected to a wall outlet? If yes while it is connected do a forced restart, press the volume up button the release it, then press the volume down button and release it then hold in the side button until you see the Apple logo then let go of the button. Might take several tries.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 4:48 PM in response to erikapalomares1

Are you using the power adapter connected to a wall outlet? If yes while it is connected do a forced restart, press the volume up button the release it, then press the volume down button and release it then hold in the side button until you see the Apple logo then let go of the button. Might take several tries.

battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.