Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Pod Pros won't connect to my MacBookPro

I have a MBP running MacOSX 10.15.4 and a set of AirPod Pros. The AirPods will connect to my iPhone and iPad without any problem, but will not successfully connect to my MBP. They appear in the list of devices in the Bluetooth settings and will attempt to connect but after a couple of seconds of looking like they've connected they will drop off again. This repeats for as long as I am wearing the AirPods.

I have tried to reset the AirPods several times. On one occasion I noticed that there was an error message in the Bluetooth settings panel telling me that the connection had been rejected. Usually there is no message, the AirPods simply bounce from connected to disconnected.

I have found several posts here about problems connecting AirPods but none have mentioned the bouncing between connected and diconnected.

Any ideas?

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 3:27 AM

I've solved the issue on my machine. It looked like an old Logitech Options Daemon was still running on my machine that hadn't been cleaned up after an uninstall. I had to manually remove its launch agent config file and after a restart, the AirPods connected without issue.

Weird one.

1 reply

Air Pod Pros won't connect to my MacBookPro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.