Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Symbols not working Logitech Create Folio keyboard for IPad Pro 12.9” 2015

Hi,

I have a 2015 12.9” IPad Pro (Model A1584) and a Logitech Create Folio keyboard.

Recently i have noticed that the following symbols on the keyboard have stopped working.

& | \ ‘ <

Some examples: the & symbol does not work but the primary key function (8) does work. Conversely, the “ symbol works with shift key but the primary key function (‘) does not. The key for \ and | does not work for either symbol.

It appears to be an issue since updating to the latest IPad OS, but I’m afraid I couldn’t tell you if its a 13 issue or an issue with 13.4.

Any ideas how i fix this? I cant seem to find anything online relating to this specific issue for Logitech or other keyboard models... Will keep googling and contact Logitech as well.

Many thanks in advance!

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 5:18 AM

4 replies

May 16, 2020 4:51 PM in response to GeoLum

SO grateful for the above fix! I was about to toss my Logitech Create keyboard - thinking it was broken! Then discovered my ‘back-up’ Create keyboard was exhibiting the same non-functioning apostrophe & ampersand! Now I know the latest OS update is at fault - appreciate the wisdom here!

Symbols not working Logitech Create Folio keyboard for IPad Pro 12.9” 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.