Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

numbers sorting tables in the dropdown tab

I have multiple tables in one sheet. When I click on the tab for the sheet it lists all the tables on the sheet. A nice feature to quickly locate a particular product's table. My problem is that the list of tables is not sorted alphabetically and/or cannot be rearranged manually so that I can quickly find the table that I need. Thank you for your response. In the attached screen grab, the item on the last line should appear much further up the list.

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 8:13 AM

3 replies

Apr 4, 2020 8:30 AM in response to Bill McGowan

I think the tables are listed in the order they are created. If you want a table to appear at the beginning, then it should be the first table. One way to address this is to delete each table (hopefully you don't have too many tables), cut each table one at a time, then paste the table back. This will move previously included table up earlier in the list

numbers sorting tables in the dropdown tab

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.