Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find the Windows 10 USB driver for iPhone 11 Pro Max?

I've followed this instruction and this on how to download the USB driver for my Windows 10 but it's not working. Where do I find the USB driver for Windows 10?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:06 AM

I followed the link you gave me and both of these locations do not have the Apple folder.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers

I went into my Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features and I don't even see iTunes as installed; however, it's installed. I can launch the iTunes application and logged into my account.

I'm also following this thread and one the users suggestion to removed the following in that order.

1. iTunes
  2. Apple Software Update
  3. Apple Mobile Device Support
  4. Bonjour
  5. Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)

However, I don't see any of them besides the Bonjour is installed. So, what are my next steps?

25 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 11:06 AM in response to turingtest2

I followed the link you gave me and both of these locations do not have the Apple folder.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers

I went into my Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features and I don't even see iTunes as installed; however, it's installed. I can launch the iTunes application and logged into my account.

I'm also following this thread and one the users suggestion to removed the following in that order.

1. iTunes
  2. Apple Software Update
  3. Apple Mobile Device Support
  4. Bonjour
  5. Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)

However, I don't see any of them besides the Bonjour is installed. So, what are my next steps?

May 5, 2020 7:36 AM in response to turingtest2

turingtest2 wrote:

Revisiting this comment:

So, what I did next right click and Right click/Update Driver/Search automatically for updated driver software and I got this window.

Don't let Windows search for drivers. See iOS device not showing in iTunes for Windows - Apple Community again and explicitly tell Windows which driver you want it to use.

tt2

I tried that several times. It's not working. I believed I've posted the result of that process in my previous posts. If I plugged in an iPhone 5, 6, or 7, it works fine. It's just not my Iphone 11 Pro Max.

Apr 4, 2020 11:57 AM in response to LCMan

So, what I did next right click and Right click/Update Driver/Search automatically for updated driver software and I got this window.

I closed it out and now, this is what it shows in my Universal Serial Bus Controllers:

Apple Mobile Device Service is also running and these apps are now installed.

Where do I find the Windows 10 USB driver for iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.