Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone keeps restarting

I woke up this morning and my iPhone SE just kept restarting randomly, even when I wasn’t on my phone. Sometimes it’ll restart or sometimes it’ll shut down, restart, then shut down and then it takes a while to turn on again. I’ve checked for updates and updated to IOS 13.4 and it’s still continuing and I don’t know how to stop it.

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 8:38 AM

Hello wzara,

I understand that your phone keeps restarting randomly or sometimes it just shuts down. You've come to the right place for some help.

Below is an article that will provide you steps to help fix the issue you are having with the phone. Give those steps a try.

If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If the steps didn't resolve the restarting I would recommend contacting Apple Support directly.

Get Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 8:38 AM in response to wzara

Hello wzara,

I understand that your phone keeps restarting randomly or sometimes it just shuts down. You've come to the right place for some help.

Below is an article that will provide you steps to help fix the issue you are having with the phone. Give those steps a try.

If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If the steps didn't resolve the restarting I would recommend contacting Apple Support directly.

Get Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

cheers!

iPhone keeps restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.