Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie rental in wrong language

I rented a movie tonight, assuming it would be in English, but when I started to watch it, I got a French overdub. There was no indication it was going to be in French. The trailer is in English. How do I get the regular English version?

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 3:52 AM

You can report it as a problem with your purchase.

Available audio languages and subtitles are determined by the supplying movie studios, which may differ by region. So it matters a lot where in the world you are located (what the region of your Apple ID is).

Available audio languages and subtitles are listed for each movie title, and the user can look that up before making a purchase decision.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2020 3:52 AM in response to rowatski

You can report it as a problem with your purchase.

Available audio languages and subtitles are determined by the supplying movie studios, which may differ by region. So it matters a lot where in the world you are located (what the region of your Apple ID is).

Available audio languages and subtitles are listed for each movie title, and the user can look that up before making a purchase decision.

Movie rental in wrong language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.