Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple logo start up loop

iPad Pro suddenly went black, had plenty of battery power at the time... just quit. Since then I have tried every "fix" online including the hard reboot, update and even the restore while hooked to iTunes.

Although it says the update and restore finished... when it goes to restart the Apple logo comes on screen and the bar moves across to reboot. It gets just past the first curve of the bottom of the apple and turns off and just continues to loop. It quits at the exact same spot every time. I even tried leaving it plugged in for a couple days to make sure totally charged and nothing.

Intermittently, I get a flash of a full red screen between restart loops... but VERY seldomley. The rest of the times it just goes from apple logo and loading restart indicator bar to black to apple logo with loading bar again.

Of course my applecare+ expired 63 days before the issue started... 3 days out of being able to purchase additional coverage. We bought it at military base other than the one we usually buy from and they didn't bother to tell us that they chose a plan that expired in 2 years. EVERY OTHER DEVICE for 13 years here has had coverage until we cancel or upgrade. Of course this is the one device of 16 that we have owned that has ever just DIED! I swear these things are scheduled to die when warranties run out :(

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 2:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 3:42 AM

This Apple help page should help with recovery of your iPad:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201263

Similar questions

1 reply

apple logo start up loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.