Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t log in to new MacBook pro

I just got my new MacBook Pro and cannot log in. I used my password from my current Mac but that doesn’t work

PowerBook

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 8:08 PM

First please read through and exhaust all the options in Reset your Mac login password - Apple Support. For example, if you set up your Mac with the Apple ID and password you have been using, try it also.

Since your Mac is brand new you can also avail yourself of Apple's complimentary 90 day phone or chat assistance. Start with Contact Support and click through the options until you find a way to establish a one-on-one conversation.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2020 8:08 PM in response to Soapster53

First please read through and exhaust all the options in Reset your Mac login password - Apple Support. For example, if you set up your Mac with the Apple ID and password you have been using, try it also.

Since your Mac is brand new you can also avail yourself of Apple's complimentary 90 day phone or chat assistance. Start with Contact Support and click through the options until you find a way to establish a one-on-one conversation.

Can’t log in to new MacBook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.