Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not mount “disk1s2”. (com.apple.DiskManagement.disenter error -119930868.) - Cataline

Dears, need your help with the error -119930868, that appears during the disk physical disk mounting...

due to last update of Catalina my iMac crashed, and reinstall faces continues error. Resolution was to erase part of Fusion disk (ssd part, because hdd has all my important data) once ssd was eared hdd part of fusion drive became unmounted, Catalina was successfully installed but now I see only ssd part and my hdd is still unmounted, and got this error, if tried to mount it again, maybe you have any suggestion how to recover/fix it without erasing?

Regards,

iMac 27" 5K, 10.15

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 2:02 PM

you cant really faff around with bits of the afps container structure.

if you have a recent backup you would do well to reinstall and recover from TM backup

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

Similar questions

3 replies

Could not mount “disk1s2”. (com.apple.DiskManagement.disenter error -119930868.) - Cataline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.