Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 Apple ID - 2 iPhones - 2 Apple watches

Wife and me share 1 Apple ID on all our apple devices, I understand the Family Sharing option but find it a pointless cost as there are only 2 of us (happily together for over 35 years) and as such, each of us have access to iCloud, music etc etc. anyway.

My question is - Having recently bought my wife an Apple Watch (I've had one for several years) is there a way to use the same Apple ID for both watches/iphones without the watches trying to share activity data?

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 1:21 AM

This is not possible,if you share the same apple id then activity will get messed up all data from both watches will go into the same health app,the solution to this is 1 phone and 1 watch with it's own apple id.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 1:21 AM in response to kazpadam

This is not possible,if you share the same apple id then activity will get messed up all data from both watches will go into the same health app,the solution to this is 1 phone and 1 watch with it's own apple id.

1 Apple ID - 2 iPhones - 2 Apple watches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.