Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery draining in minutes

I have a issue with my Iphone 8. Battery is draining all of the sudden and then the phone shuts down. It works fine when charging. I have updated the phone to ios 13.4 unfortunately it didn’t change anything. Any ideas?

iPhone 8

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 3:42 AM

2 replies

Apr 10, 2020 10:52 AM in response to Rudy_30

Hello Rudy_30,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

It is my understanding from your post that your battery is draining quickly and causing the iPhone to shutdown. If you have used the tips from this article to maximize your battery life and the issue persists, you may need to contact Apple Support for additional assistance.

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

Apr 10, 2020 11:08 AM in response to BreeZee_17

Hi! Thank you for your response. Unfortunately many Apple users are experiencing the same issue and contacting the Apple support doesn’t help, because the suggested fix is to restore/reset your iPhone. Unfortunately this fix doesn’t work ether. Here is the discussion: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251211985?answerId=252428485022

All the best

Battery draining in minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.