Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Verification Failed?

I have an iphone 6s i am trying to erase and reset however it will not accept my apple id login it keeps giving the following error. "Verification Failed"

This is keeping from being able to update, erase and turn off find my iphone?

Nothing is wrong with the phone, yes i have owned it since it was new and the device did show up on my Apple ID account management page until i deleted this morning thinking that would somehow allow me to move forward with the reset.

Screenshot of login and error below:

Please HELP!!!

[Image Edited for Personal Information]

iPhone 6s

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 7:51 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 9, 2020 8:05 AM in response to iFarmerOhio

Could you be mistaken about your password for the northfork farm ... Apple ID? Also, given that you made your Apple ID deletion request this morning, your pending Apple ID deletion should not be the problem. See:

How to Delete your Apple ID Account https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504 

“While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.”

Apple ID Verification Failed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.