Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my Mac not recognize Cannon printer TS9000 driver download?

My Mac 2020 with Catalina will not download Cannon printers like a new CannonTS9000? Cannon help wants me to open my computer fro them for a 99.00 fee...Sounds like a scam!

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 6:48 PM

See if you can install the printer using this Apple article as a guide:

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/add-a-printer-on-mac-mh14004/mac

4 replies

Apr 9, 2020 9:48 AM in response to cleon80

What do you mean that your Mac will not download Cannon printers? It will download any available software or driver. The Cannon web site makes no reference to a TS9000 printer. Do you have the correct model number? While I am not an expert on such matters, I can offer some suggestions. I would not allow Cannon to have direct access to my computer. What is their reasoning for this? Also, the $99 price seems excessive. The Cannon techs only know about their product, not Apple's OS, except in a limited way. I would confirm that I have the correct printer name and model number. You say it is a new printer, so I am surprised that Cannon offers no driver for it. Does your printer have the capability to work in a wireless mode? If so, that will usually solve the problem. Also, I would check Apple's web site for drivers. They often have needed drivers there. Good luck.

Why does my Mac not recognize Cannon printer TS9000 driver download?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.