Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Work on 1 Desktop in MAC OS MOJAVE

Is there a way wherein I can just work in one desktop in my mac OS Mojave? presently what it does is that when I'am working on something and I open a finder window it doesn't open the finder window on the screen that I am working on it open ups a new desktop. This decreases my productivity since i would still have to navigate instead of just dragging the item that i need in the finder window into the workspace that i"am currently working on. I don't mind having tons of open windows in one desktop for as long as all the info that I need are in one space/1 desktop and that I do not have to have multiple desktops open. I prefer to just click and drag a file or jpg that i need on the current workspace that i am working on. I don't want multiple desktops that seems to be tedious to transfer 1 file from 1 desktop to another

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 4:12 AM

Delete all but one Desktop in Mission Control.

Enter Mission Control, then hold down the Option key. Click the X to close the other Desktops.

Similar questions

1 reply

Work on 1 Desktop in MAC OS MOJAVE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.