Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Catalina Update missing

When I went into my system preference I see this message for the new Catalina update it uses to be there saying 1 update what happened to it and how do I get it back on there? See screen shot I am still using Mojave for now.

Thank you all for your help.

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 5:09 AM

10 replies

Apr 11, 2020 7:34 AM in response to Barney-15E

Barney,

I used to have the update to let me know that there was a new update for Catalina now it shows null. Also tried to start download nothing happens. It would show me on my dock that there was 1 update and now shows nothing since screen shot shows you there is nothing there just download I do not know what the download is and do not want to download Catalina not just yet until I get all my 32 bit updated.

Apr 11, 2020 1:48 PM in response to DODGE01CHALLENGERSRT01_01

I used to have the update to let me know that there was a new update for Catalina now it shows null.

That is still the notification for the upgrade to Catalina. As I already stated, the null is a glitch probably caused by the recent Supplemental Update. The Upgrade to Catalina will install the most current version of Catalina, that would currently be 10.15.4 w/Supplemental Update.

Catalina Update missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.