Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Seeing "⏳ Preview Hidden" on iMessage group in macOS Catalina

I'm using macOS 10.15.4 (19E287) and I'm NOT using Screen Time. Sent a message to a group with 2 more people (none are blocked) and I see "⏳ Preview Hidden" over there all the time. I'm not sure if I'm missing a message I was supposed to have received or what. Any ideas? Thanks.

Mac Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 4:20 PM

I have a similar issue on my Mac 10.15.4 (19E287). I cannot see the thread details. If I click it I have a message thread with no content. Though all the recipients are listed.

I do use screen time, but all settings are set for no restrictions.

I can see the thread on my iPhone (13.4.1).

The conversation is a group of Android and iOS users. None of whom are blocked-in fact I have no blocked entries.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 4:20 PM in response to ghivi01

I have a similar issue on my Mac 10.15.4 (19E287). I cannot see the thread details. If I click it I have a message thread with no content. Though all the recipients are listed.

I do use screen time, but all settings are set for no restrictions.

I can see the thread on my iPhone (13.4.1).

The conversation is a group of Android and iOS users. None of whom are blocked-in fact I have no blocked entries.

Seeing "⏳ Preview Hidden" on iMessage group in macOS Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.