Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-fi calling not working on my IPhone XR under 13.4.1

i need Wi-fi calling - I had an iPhone 6s and still do and it works perfectly on this but when I switch my SIM to the XR it doesn’t work at all. Tried reloading iOS, had checks done on phone, reset network settings , got provider to confirm Wi-fi calling enabled - done everything. Getting no where with Apple Support - they say it’s a feature they don’t provide but surely they should support this on the iPhone XR - can’t engender take into an Apple shop cos they have no way of reproducing this I guess - anyone else having this issue.

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 8:13 AM

7 replies

Apr 13, 2020 4:01 PM in response to martynfromalton

I noticed when I used a different Wi-fi connection that the WiFi calling worked. I had set up an external DHCP server after being told to by Hyperoptic. The other Wi-fi network I accessed was also an Hyperoptic WiFi router so I thought if I factory reset my router would that work. Hey presto it did!!,! It still doesn’t explain why the iPhone 6s worked but not the iPhone XR but it’s working now!!!

Wi-fi calling not working on my IPhone XR under 13.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.